* Behind the mild-mannered exterior lies an entertainer's delight. As you enter the unassuming gates from the quiet cul-de-sac you would have no idea of the vast array of features this remarkable property has to offer
* Set on a 1505m2 block this property provides the best of both worlds – the peace & tranquillity of living on acres but the convenience of being in town and close to all amenities, ideal for buyers moving from a rural property
* Whilst the land size and rear access provides plenty of room for caravans, boats and extra vehicles the block is surprisingly low maintenance
* Large double garage for the cars plus an additional workshop under the home is ideal for hobbies and storage
* Brilliant gazebo complete with wet bar and hot water is perfect for entertaining and is surrounded by cascading waterfalls and fish ponds – a tropical oasis!
* The modern home offers 4 bedrooms, all of which are quite large but the main bedroom is a fantastic size with walk-in robe and ensuite access plus a private deck offering vast district views
* A large open plan living and dining room is very spacious and is situated close to the modern kitchen which is light and bright and opens directly to an undercover entertaining area
* There is a second living room previously used as a 5th bedroom. A 3rd shower & toilet is located nearby
* Truly a delightful property with plenty of appeal.
All of our properties are available for private inspection at a time that suits you. You don’t have to wait for a scheduled open house - please contact us to discuss a suitable inspection time.