* Nestled behind the white picket fence sits a quaint double brick cottage built in 1877
* A separate living area with a cosy slow combustion wood heater, country style eat-in kitchen with plenty of work space and storage
* Offering 3 bedrooms and a large family bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Set on a fantastic 762.8 square metre block with established gardens
* Plenty of car accommodation & storage with a single garage plus an American barn 6m x 7m
* Centrally located only a short walk to town and close to schools, the hospital and Victoria Park.
* Rental Appraisal $310 - $330 per week approx
All of our properties are available for private inspection at a time that suits you. You don't have to wait for a scheduled open house - please contact us to discuss a suitable inspection time.