* A rare opportunity to secure an integral part of Goulburn's architectural history is on offer with this EC Manfred home built in the 1880s. Split over 3 levels with all those original features that are rarely seen any more.
* Upon entry the detailed staircase will certainly grab your attention. Admire the formal lounge and dining room, both with original fireplaces and period features.
* At the rear is the family eat-in kitchen, bathroom and laundry area. Step outside and entertain on the elevated, sun-drenched deck.
* On the lower level, the choice is yours with how to best use the space. This versatile area can be the ultimate home office, teenagers retreat or guest suite.
* Split over the top level is 3 generous bedrooms and your second bathroom plus a private balcony to enjoy. The master suite has direct access to the front balcony and provides the perfect place to retreat to at the end of a long day.
* Side access allows all cars off street parking and provides a single carport. The rear yard is easy to maintain and ample storage is provided with the garden shed.
* Centrally located with less than a 5 minute walk to the main Street, Victoria Park and the Base Hospital. This home is truly one that should be inspected.