* This landmark Goulburn residence really does offer the best of both worlds – the grace & charm of a bygone era combined with modern convenience
* "Rosscraig" is a fine example of architecture from this period with some of the bricks used as ties in the solid walls and nice detailing at the corners and in the string course between the two storeys. There are curved barge boards emphasising the gables and classic gothic windows along with cedar timbers and marble fireplaces
* This majestic villa was the residence of Mrs Ross, the wife of Reverend William Ross and at one point she operated a boarding school for young ladies. The property was later owned by renowned Architect E.C. Manfred
* Located in Goulburn's "Blue Ribbon" period home precinct, the home has outstanding street appeal and the corner position and 1524m2 land size provide the opportunity to value add to the site if desired
* The flexible floorplan offers traditional formal rooms on the ground floor combined with casual living space and a study
* Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are enormous – they are light & bright with plenty of sun and enjoy a leafy outlook. The first floor also enjoys a cosy space which is perfect for quiet reading and would be ideal for gaming, study or media
* The modern kitchen and family room take full advantage of the north aspect which provides an abundance of natural light. Both bathrooms and the laundry have been recently renovated – elegant & tasteful
* The wide, covered verandah offers a space for both outdoor entertaining and quiet reflection overlooking the established garden which is private and beautifully maintained
* Hydronic heating on both levels provides efficiency and practicality whilst the ambience of an open fire is still available in a number of rooms
* There is secure vehicle parking with a lock-up garage plus plenty of storage and workshop space along with automated gates
* This delightful character home provides wonderful period features, excellent land size and a highly sought-after location
* Private Inspection by appointment.
All of our properties are available for private inspection at a time that suits you. You don't have to wait for a scheduled open house - please contact us to discuss a suitable inspection time.