* Character filled full brick residence located in one of Goulburn most sought-after streets within easy walking distance of the CBD
* The home is quite spacious with 2 good sized bedrooms and a large home office. There is ample living space and period features such as high patterned ceilings
* Excellent climate control with a combination of gas heating and split system air conditioning in the living area and main bedroom
* Brilliant outdoor entertaining area is fully under cover and overlooks the easy-care yard complete with vegetable garden. Good side access to a carport, garage and workshop with power connected
* A lot of work has been done including new wiring and plumbing, the bathroom has been renovated and the modern kitchen is less than 2 years old however the right buyer will need to complete the renovation to take full advantage of what this charming home has to offer.
* Rental Appraisal $330 - $340 pw approx.
It's business as usual for our team at Goulburn First National. We are adhering to all directions from State and Federal Government in relation to Covid-19.
One on one private inspections are available for this property and any of our listings, at a time that suits you. Please contact us to arrange a suitable inspection time.
See External Link on this page 'COVID-19 Awareness' for more information.