* Located in the highly sought after and tightly held Run-O-Waters Estate, this superbly built home is sure to tick most of, if not all of the boxes. The secluded nature of this property is something that can only be appreciated once inside.
* 4 Large bedrooms with generous built-ins and walk-in robe to the main. A stand-alone study can be utilised as a 5th bedroom if needed or it caters perfectly for those that wish to incorporate a home office.
* The kitchen is the hub of the home and has been recently renovated by well-respected tradespeople. It is not only beautifully finished but extremely practical in its layout as it offers a vast amount of work space and storage all whilst fitting in seamlessly with the living spaces that adjoin. The views from this space are second to none.
* With an oversize formal living and dining room as well as other dining, living and media rooms – this home offers more than enough room for the largest of families and for those that like to entertain. 2 further covered outdoor areas complete the masses of functional space on offer within the home.
* The solar heated swimming pool is a superb asset as it is low maintenance and is able to be utilised throughout the cooler months bucking the trend of "pools can only be used in summer".
* The list of features and benefits are simply too long to list – the insulated internal walls, upgraded light fittings, new ensuite, ducted gas heating, extra double garage as well as the school bus stopping at the front gate is only scratching the surface. Get in touch today for your private inspection.
It's business as usual for our team at Goulburn First National. We are adhering to all directions from State and Federal Government in relation to Covid-19.
One on one private inspections are available for this property and any of our listings, at a time that suits you. Please contact us to arrange a suitable inspection time.
See External Link on this page 'COVID-19 Awareness' for more information.