* Former residence currently being used as a Physiotherapy clinic however the property would suit a number of professional uses and has the benefit of on-site car parking, including a designated disabled space
* The current layout provides for at least 4 treatment rooms, 2 offices and a large reception area.
* There are 2 bathrooms, kitchen facilities and excellent climate control consisting of ducted gas heated along with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* The original home enjoyed many period features including high ceilings, ornate cornices, picture rails, wide skirting boards, timber floorboards and original fireplaces with marble surrounds – these delightful features remain part of the character filled workplace
* The opportunity to use the property as a residence is very much an option for anybody wanting a period home just 2 blocks from the main street.
It's business as usual for our team at Goulburn First National. We are adhering to all directions from State and Federal Government in relation to Covid-19.
One on one private inspections are available for this property and any of our listings, at a time that suits you. Please contact us to arrange a suitable inspection time.
See External Link on this page 'COVID-19 Awareness' for more information.