* Add your name to the prestigious list of owners that have called "Towyn" their home. From Goulburn's Mayor O'Brien (1895) and our local constabulary, this is truly a part of our local history.
* Lovingly restored to a high standard this character home offers the best of both worlds- old world charm combined with the convenience of modern living. The wide central hallway with original timber flooring and wide skirting boards set the tone for what lies ahead.
* Spread over 2 levels with the main living on the upper level, the ground floor once being the maid's quarters. This flexible floor plan currently provides 3 bedrooms & the scope for multiple living spaces depending on your needs.
* Taking in the stunning views towards the city, the home is located one street from Victoria Park, the local pool & new adventure playground. Goulburn Base Hospital is within walking distance as is 2 popular schools.
* Complete with 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets, the renovated bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiles and underfloor heating. The generous en-suite is stunning with features such as a claw foot bath, walk-in shower and twin vanity.
* You will love the modern eat-in kitchen, it will be the hub of the home and is complete with Smeg appliances and Euro jet cooking. Traditional working fireplaces in the master bedroom and living room plus ducted gas heating throughout for ease of living.
* At just over 1100sqm this block offers the opportunity for a second dwelling subject to council approval. Benefitting from a rear lane you have direct access to a double garage with work space & 3 phase power + a carport. The Deccan Street entry provides a second carport for additional vehicles.
* Council approved plans for future restoration works to the rear verandah. This is a very impressive property you will be proud to call your home.
All of our properties are available for private inspection at a time that suits you. You don't have to wait for a scheduled open house - please contact us to discuss a suitable inspection time.