* Country living with city convenience – the best of both worlds positioned within one of Goulburn's most sought after locations less than 5 minutes drive to the Post Office in the heart of the CBD
* Just over 1 acre of land (approx. 4047m2) set on the high side of the road with tremendous elevation and brilliant district views. The fully established block has no rear neighbours and offers privacy in a tranquil setting.
* Colonial style homestead with wide verandas on all sides, colourbond roof and brilliant outdoor entertaining area
* The 4 bedroom home offers plenty of space with most rooms oversize which in addition to the high ceilings and abundance of natural light is very appealing. The main bathroom is particularly large as is the ensuite and laundry.
* The infrastructure to the block is extensive and includes; sealed driveway, bore, 60,000 litre in-ground tank, 8 x 7m double garage & workshop with mezzanine storage, 3.6 x 5m garden shed, wood shed, underground irrigation system, 5.5KW solar system, level and secure yard for children & pets plus remote controlled security gate.
* Rarely do we see a property which has been fully finished with incredible attention to detail and maintained to such a high standard, it is a pleasure to inspect and would be a delight to call home.
It's business as usual for our team at Goulburn First National. We are adhering to all directions from State and Federal Government in relation to Covid-19.
One on one private inspections are available for this property and any of our listings, at a time that suits you. Please contact us to arrange a suitable inspection time.
See External Link on this page 'COVID-19 Awareness' for more information.