* A rare offering with this brick 4 bedroom home. Built to a very high standard on over 1000m2 of established land
* Oversized living areas that are flooded with natural light along with a north facing, enclosed alfresco area that overlooks the stunning garden. The size of the property needs to be seen to be appreciated
* The master suite comes complete with generous walk-in wardrobes as well as a full ensuite bathroom
* Climate controlled with ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home
* The large, well appointed kitchen is the hub of the home and offers a 900mm gas cooktop along with stainless steel oven and dishwasher. It has an abundance of work space and storage which benefits from a walk-in pantry
* A double garage with internal access as well as an oversized garden shed offer plenty of storage. The gardens are in superb condition and there is drip system irrigation throughout along with plenty of onsite water storage
* Solar power system, 2.7m high ceilings, home audio system throughout as well automatic roller shutters – the list of extras are truly too much to mention. Get in touch to inspect this rare offering today.
It's business as usual for our team at Goulburn First National. We are adhering to all directions from State and Federal Government in relation to Covid-19.
One on one private inspections are available for this property and any of our listings, at a time that suits you. Please contact us to arrange a suitable inspection time.
See External Link on this page 'COVID-19 Awareness' for more information.