* Architecturally designed home of the highest quality - takes full advantage of the brilliant north aspect and enjoys incredible views from an elevated position
* The thoughtful design fully utilizes the natural slope of the land to both capture the view and provide the majority of the living space on one level with a private, flat yard which is easy to maintain
* The flexible floorplan offers a minimum of 4 bedrooms with scope for a fully self-contained 5th bedroom, ideal for in-law accommodation on the ground floor
* Alternatively the layout allows for multiple living areas to accommodate growing families who want their own space
* The contemporary design includes cathedral ceilings with the main living room flowing through to a fantastic balcony overlooking Marsden Weir and beyond
* The oversized double garage under the house includes workshop and storage space and is complemented by a second garage which provides good access to the main level & internal access to the home
* A large decked entertaining area is close to the kitchen - a brilliant outdoor living space which is protected from the west
* Solar passive design incorporating insulating materials including double glazed windows. Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning delivers practical climate control whilst the gas fireplace will be well received come winter
* This home has an abundance of natural light and a view from every window. It must be inspected to be fully appreciated and the highly sought after location is very quiet, has no through traffic and is a stone's throw from the Wollondilly walking track.
It's business as usual for our team at Goulburn First National. We are adhering to all directions from State and Federal Government in relation to Covid-19.
One on one private inspections are available for this property and any of our listings, at a time that suits you. Please contact us to arrange a suitable inspection time.
See External Link on this page 'COVID-19 Awareness' for more information.