* "Ventura" – a wonderful example of authentic Federation architecture, literally a stone's throw to the CBD
* You will be impressed by the period features both inside and out which include tessellated tiles on the front verandah, bluestone foundations, high patterned ceilings, wide polished floorboards, ornate timberwork, leadlight windows and original fireplaces
* 3 good sized bedrooms and spacious open plan living and dining rooms all with the benefit of ducted gas heating
* Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and a wide 900mm oven plus modern bathroom complete with free standing claw foot bath. There is the added benefit of a second toilet in the laundry
* Brilliant north rear aspect complements the large outdoor entertaining area which overlooks a fully landscaped yard complete with irrigation system, lock-up garage and loads of side access
* The home was extensively renovated by quality tradesmen and includes a new colourbond roof
* A delightful period home, so close to the main street you won't need to worry about the car.