* This property really does offer the best of both worlds – a tranquil rural lifestyle coupled with city convenience, less than 10 minutes' drive to the heart of the Goulburn CBD and easy highway access to the Canberra interchange
* A quality Masterton home featuring 4 bedrooms and a multitude of living space – excellent design provides plenty of separate areas that are perfect for families of all sizes to be able to spread out and live in comfort.
* The main bedroom has a delightful bay window and has the benefit of an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
* Storage is plentiful and there are many practical features such as a 3rd toilet located within a functional laundry, auto entry and internal access from the double lock-up garage and slow combustion wood fire
* Outdoor entertaining is a pleasure with a large covered area located on the Eastern side of the home which is delightful in the morning and perfect for BBQ's in summer, protected from the afternoon sun
* Set on a very well established 3.2 acre block with lovely views across the valley. There are approx. 170 olive trees plus a variety of fruit trees including cherry, plumb, chestnut, walnut and apricot to name a few.
* Approx. 50,000 litres of water storage tanks with pressure pump & irrigation lines to taps located around the property
* Excellent driveway includes a concrete parking area outside the front door and there is a double colourbond workshop with power and undercover awning at the front and a large carport to house a caravan on the side
* All the hard work is done, enjoy the benefits of this charming lifestyle property but be quick to arrange your inspections as the genuine sellers have priced this property at a very realistic price.